My GDC presentation, lavishly titled “Devops: Bringing Development and Operations Together for Better Everything”,
will be was on Tuesday, 10/9 at 4:50 PM. This post is a placeholder for comments and links to resources.
Your comments, positive or negative, are vastly appreciated.
- Web Operations: Keeping the Data On Time (Allspaw and Robbins)
- The Visible Ops Handbook: Implementing ITIL in 4 Practical and Auditable Steps (Beher, Kim, and Spafford)
- Planet Devops (aggregator)
- High Scalability (scaling topics)
- Code as Craft (Etsy DevOps blog)
- devopsdays: worldwide, sessions recorded & freely viewable
- Surge: Baltimore, run by OmniTI, sessions recorded & freely viewable
- Velocity: Santa Clara, Europe, China
- Continuous integration (Martin Fowler — his site has great stuff on continuous delivery, too)